Professor Frederick R. Carrick has been conducting Grand Rounds internationally for 4 decades. These live, patient examinations and treatments have been claimed by many as the “pinnacle” of the Carrick Institute’s Clinical Neuroscience programs. They culminate philosophy, academics, and practical application into a condensed learning experience.
Grand Rounds Reviews are designed to:
- Elicit clinical thought patterns
- Reinforce the mechanics of a physical examination
- Integrate concepts learned throughout the Carrick Institute’s Clinical Neuroscience Program
Please join Dr. Klotzek as he embarks, on a journey, through patient cases, explaining Professor Carrick’s clinical thoughts, teaching critical concepts, and assessing comprehension along the way. Learn by watching the father of functional neurology, being guided every step of the way!
These Grand Round Reviews have been called “the mortar between the bricks of the neurology diplomate program.”
The attendance fee will be assigned to our scholarship fund for neurology club students.
The course time is 6:30 PM EST until 8:30 PM EST.
*You must be a licensed physician or a full-time student in a doctoral program to register and attend any Grand Rounds Video Case Review via live-stream or On-Demand.
July 17, 2018
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- This ticket is non-transferrable/non-refundable. The course time is 6:30 PM EST until 8:30 PM EST.
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.