The Neurological Reset for Back & Pelvis Seminar focuses on orthopedic conditions involving the Back & Pelvis and the influences of various neuro-biomechnical systems for the onset and promotion of these conditions.
How we stand and how we move throughout the environment is the product of our neurology and biomechanics. Any abnormalities in how these systems work and integrate can produce biomechanical faults that can manifest as painful syndromes. Participants in this seminar will learn about the biomechanical dysfunctions that are associated with each musculoskeletal condition and effective “neurological resets” to correct them. This module moves beyond just making an appropriate diagnosis, but rather focuses on how to get the patient out of pain as quickly and effectively as possible using a neuro-biomechanical model.
This module moves beyond just making an appropriate diagnosis, but rather focuses on how to get the patient out of pain as quickly and effectively as possible using a neuro-biomechanical model.
- Scoliosis in the Lumbar & Thoracic Spines
- Asymmetrical Overload Syndrome
- Frontal Plane Asymmetry Syndrome
- Lumbar Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Lumbar Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Radiculitis
- Lumbar Disc Herniations
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain
- Segmental Dysfunction of the Thoracic & Lumbar Spines
- Decreased Lumbar Lordosis
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Symphysis Pubis Diastisis
- Quadratus Lumborum Syndrome
- Hyper Kyphosis of the Thoracic Spine
- Impaired rib excursion
- Intercostal Neuritis
- Sternal Costal Pain
- Hiatal Hernia’s
For each of the above conditions, the following will be discussed
- History & Progression
- Main Biomechanical Contributions
- Relevant Orthopedic & Manual Tests
- Neurological Influences of:
- Vestibular System
- Visual System
- Proprioceptive System
- Examination skills needed to identify the above-mentioned conditions and their central neurological influences.
- Treatment of the above conditions using “neurological resets”
Types of Techniques that will be Taught
- rehabilitative exercise
- advanced muscle techniques
- dermal tissue strategies
- joint manipulation techniques
- vision system training
- sensory system applications
- vestibular system rehabilitation
- neurological layering techniques
- Neurodynamic Techniques
Benefits for the attendees of the Pain Reset Series
- Accuracy – Know exactly where to focus your energy to maximize the results for your patients.
- Speed – Learn techniques that can sometimes yield instantaneous results for your patients.
- Reproducible – Learn a model that is fluid and dynamic that can be applied to patients commonly seen in the clinical setting.
- Results – The opportunity to have the clinical outcomes and practice you always dreamed of.
Continuing Education (CE) –
This module is approved for 15 DC CEUs in the following States: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
This module is approved for 15 OT CEUs in the following States: Florida
This module is approved for 15 Acupuncture CEUs in the following States: Florida
Apply for CE:
If you are in need of continuing education hours for one of the states above OR a state not listed, please fill out a CE request with the link below. Please note many states require the applications to be sent in 90 days in advance.
March 23, 2019
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
March 24, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This venue is to be announced.