Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
Emphasis will be placed on the structure and function of the ANS in relationship to respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary function and pathology. Autonomic concomitants associated with central and peripheral lesions will be reviewed. Clinical methodology involving diagnosis and treatment of neurological dysfunction of the ANS will be reviewed.
March 25, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
March 26, 2017
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.