Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
Review of the major afferent and efferent projections of the cerebellum as well as the central/peripheral consequences of cerebellar pathology. The relationship of labyrinthine integration to occular movement will be discussed in detail with emphasis on its clinical application.
April 29, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
April 30, 2017
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.