Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
Review of the internal and supportive structures of the brain with emphasis placed on the major afferent and efferent projections associated with brain activity. Lesions of the supportive structures of brain and the clinical methodology used in determining brain vascular integrity will be discussed. Applications specific to brain based treatments will be explored in detail.
June 3, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
June 4, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.