Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
Complete review of the structure and function of the cranial nerves with emphasis on their clinical syndromes. Applications and procedures specific to this area of the nervous system will be covered in detail both didactically and practically.
July 8, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
July 9, 2017
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.