Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
810 / 910 – Lobes of the Brain:
Review the basic functions and structures associated with the frontal, parietal, temporal and occipital lobes. Methodology involving the use of optokinetic stimulations and other brain based diagnostics and therapeutics will be reviewed.
Suggested Reading List: https://carrickinstitute.com/?s=reading+list
August 26, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
August 27, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.