Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
811 / 911 – Neurological Diagnosis:
Presentation of a structured format in approaching the neurological examination. Emphasis will be placed on reviewing the most common syndromes one may encounter during the practical portion of the exam as well as methodology to understand and apply non Cartesian logic.
Suggested Reading List: https://carrickinstitute.com/?s=reading+list
October 28, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
October 29, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.