Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
812 / 912 – Sensory Systems:
The major sensory pathways will be discussed specific to their structure and function. Central processing of sensory information will be reviewed in relationship to thalamic and cortical integration. Disorders of the sensorium will be reviewed and methodology introduced to aid in differentiating these disorders from central and peripheral origins. Applications specific to the treatment of the sensorium will be explored.
Suggested Reading List: https://carrickinstitute.com/?s=reading+list
September 30, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
October 1, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (
Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.