Professor: Dr. Adam Klotzek
The most common syndromes involving head pain from migraines to trigeminal neuralgia will be reviewed. Afferent pain pathways from the face will be reviewed in regards to their structure and function. Applications specific to the facial pain sufferer will be presented.
Suggested Reading List: https://carrickinstitute.com/?s=reading
July 29, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
July 30, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.