Professor: Dr. Nathan Keiser
Discussion of the structure and function of the major volitional and non volitional motor pathways. Function of the basal ganglia, cerebral cortex, cerebellum, brainstem and spinal cord will be discussed in relationship to the human motor system. Applications specific to the diagnosis and treatment of both central and peripheral pathology will be covered.
September 23, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
September 24, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (
Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.