Professor: Dr. Adam Harcourt
Presentation of applications specific to the disorders of the human nervous system. The candidate will learn how to apply advanced applications specific to all areas of the nervous system studied in the Graduate School Program of Clinical Neurology. These advanced modules will be based upon practicums and patient based paradigms.
Continuing Education (CE) –
This module is approved for DC CEUs in the following States:
Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Minnesota, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Massachusetts, Indiana, Colorado, Delaware, Connecticut, Montana, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Wyoming.
Apply for CE:
If you are in need of continuing education hours for one of the states above OR a state not listed, please fill out a CE request with the link below. Please note many states require the applications to be sent in 90 days in advance.
***Live-Stream scheduled for Eastern Standard Time***
June 9, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
June 10, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue: Pittsburgh, PA Live-Stream
This module will be live-streaming from Pittsburgh,PA. Streaming Information:
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.