Professor: Frederick Carrick
- This is a hands on practical experience that will prepare you to be able to develop the technical skills necessary to perform manipulation/adjustments of joints of the spine and extremities.
- Participants should be able to understand neurological signs that would dictate the areas of manipulation/adjustment and be able to measure the consequences of these therapies.
- Candidates can be expected to be able to learn and apply manual therapies of manipulation/adjustment as a consequence of participation in this course.
- This program of study is central to the hands on adjusting of joints without the use of instrumentation or anesthesia.Our program is designed to promote maximum skill acquisition in adjusting by the practicing clinician. The participant will be immersed in practical application learning scenarios based upon a neurological model of health care.
Professor: Dr. Frederick Carrick
New Scholar Registration Instructions:
- If you do not have a login or a password, please click here to register on our website: https://carrickinstitute.com/register/
- Once you are directed to the login page fill out the information it asks of you. Please make sure your password is at least 8 characters. It is very important you put the correct scholar type, student*, learner, or fellow/ board diplomate. We will ask for documentation of your status. Once you have chosen your status click the submit button.
- Once you have registered log out and then back in again, just to refresh the website. Where it had said Login/ Register is should now say My Account. You will be able to register for any course now.
*If you are a full-time student you must send in a picture of your valid school ID AND a copy of your current school schedule to email@example.com to be accepted in the student deferment program.
June 3, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
This venue is to be announced.