Professor: Frederick Carrick
- This is a hands on practical experience that will prepare you to be able to develop the technical skills necessary to perform manipulation/adjustments of joints of the spine and extremities.
- Participants should be able to understand neurological signs that would dictate the areas of manipulation/adjustment and be able to measure the consequences of these therapies.
- Candidates can be expected to be able to learn and apply manual therapies of manipulation/adjustment as a consequence of participation in this course.
- This program of study is central to the hands on adjusting of joints without the use of instrumentation or anesthesia.Our program is designed to promote maximum skill acquisition in adjusting by the practicing clinician. The participant will be immersed in practical application learning scenarios based upon a neurological model of health care.
Professor: Dr. Frederick Carrick
New Scholar Registration Instructions:
- If you do not have a login or a password, please click here to register on our website: https://carrickinstitute.com/register/
- Once you are directed to the login page fill out the information it asks of you. Please make sure your password is at least 8 characters. It is very important you put the correct scholar type, student*, learner, or fellow/ board diplomate. We will ask for documentation of your status. Once you have chosen your status click the submit button.
- Once you have registered log out and then back in again, just to refresh the website. Where it had said Login/ Register is should now say My Account. You will be able to register for any course now.
*If you are a full-time student you must send in a picture of your valid school ID AND a copy of your current school schedule to email@example.com to be accepted in the student deferment program.
June 3, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue Phone: 770-952-7900
Stroll into Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria and experience our warm Southern hospitality in newly renovated spaces that perfect the art of meeting, dining, relaxing and slumbering. Whether you’re popping by for a quick scotch, bourbon or bite at Rocks Bar or savoring a hearty breakfast at The Marketplace, the talented culinary team at our hotel near Cobb Galleria Centre and Six Flags® Over Georgia will tempt your taste buds and leave mouthwatering memories for when you need exceptional catering services to impress business colleagues or dazzle wedding guests. Staying the night at our Northwest Atlanta hotel affords visitors well-appointed rooms with high-speed wireless Internet access, HDTVs and plug-in panels . During downtime, the connected indoor/outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center can provide great stress relief. Our 18 Atlanta meeting rooms and convenience to Allstate, Manhattan Associates, Cbeyond, IBM and GE make us an ideal place to stay for busy executives.