Professor: Dr. David Traster
Clinical applications of vestibular rehabilitation
- Vestibular Compensation
- Vestibular Adaptation
- Vestibular Habituation
- Vestibular Substitution
- Unilateral Vestibular Hypofunction Rehabilitation Strategies
- Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction Rehabilitation Strategies
- Rehabilitation of Children with Vestibular Dysfunction
- Rehabilitation of the Elderly with Vestibular Dysfunction
- Rehabilitation of Non-Vestibular Dizziness
- Rehabilitation for Psychiatric Conditions
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Gaze Holding
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Nystagmus
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Pursuits
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Saccades
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Convergence
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Optokinetic Nystagmus
- Case Studies
- Grand Rounds
Vestibular Rehabilitation Pre-Reading List:
Modules 944/945: Vestibular Rehabilitation
-The Clinical Science of Neurological Rehabilitation. Dobkin
-Vestibular Rehabilitation. Herdman
Continuing Education (CE) –
This module is approved for DC 25 CEUs in the following States:
Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Montana, Indiana, Virginia, Washington, Minnesota, Delaware, California, Utah, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Colorado, and Georgia.
This module is also approved by the Florida Board of Acupuncture for CEUs.
Apply for Continuing Education (CE) –
If you are in need of continuing education hours for one of the states above OR a state not listed, please fill out a CE request with the link below. Please note many states require the applications to be sent in 90 days in advance.
March 2, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
March 3, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
March 4, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.