Instructor: David Traster, DC, MS, DACNB, FABBIR, CCSP
This Vestibular Rehabilitation Fellowship Review is one of a kind. Dr. Traster has condensed 150 hours of education into a hands-on, practical, focused, and comprehensive 3-day weekend. It will not only assist you in understanding the structure, requirements, and information that will be presented to you at the fellowship examination, but also provide you with a focused review of key topics in the field of Vestibular Rehabilitation.
- We want you to be prepared and confident for the Fellow of the American Board of Vestibular Rehabilitation Examination (FABVR) so you can pass the examination and join the vestibular rehabilitation referral network.
- We want you to finish this examination with plenty of time to spare instead of sweating it out until the last second.
- The clinical applications reviewed will help solidify your proficiency, and combine all of the information that you have learned throughout the series.
- Most importantly, we want you to PASS! The Carrick Institute is invested in their learners and has prepared a course to arm you with the tools, techniques, and knowledge you need to prepare yourself for the Fellowship Examination.
How do I attend?
Participants can attend our program at the Carrick Institute Learning Center in Cape Canaveral or by a synchronous live video streaming at a location of their choice. Our institutional technology guarantees a high-definition interactive participation for those clinicians who choose to attend our program at a distance.
Why Carrick Institute?
The Carrick Institute has provided clinical graduate school education for healthcare professionals for four decades. Our faculty are experienced clinician educators that have an international reputation for excellence. All departments within the Carrick Institute are dedicated to help scholars succeed academically and become the top clinicians in their field.
What is included in your Registration?
- Interactive class training format, accessible onsite and via distance learning.
- 3 days of lecture and hands-on learning with Dr. Traster
- Note packet from the event that is emailed after class.
- QStream – you will be enrolled in a special program designed to aid your retention of class materials.
- On-Demand: Participants will receive a copy of the live-class via on-demand for one year.
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline.
- A few extra surprises that we cannot wait to show you!
We want our participants to develop lifelong learning skills and mastery of their clinical applications. Participants in our program will receive a continuous follow-up of training that is delivered to their smart phone, tablets, or computer after they have completed the program at no additional cost.
All participants are given access to the Carrick Institute Library and Medline access. They will have direct access to published scientific papers that will complement their learning and increase their clinical skills.
What Will Our Scholars Review?
Continuing Education (CE) –
This module is approved for DC CEUs in the following States:
Florida, Oregon, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Montana, Indiana, Washington, Delaware, Utah, Massachusetts, Colorado, and Connecticut.
Apply for CE:
If you are in need of continuing education hours for one of the states above OR a state not listed, please fill out a CE request with the link below. Please note many states require the applications to be sent in 90 days in advance.
April 13, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
April 14, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
April 15, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.