This 3-day immersion program in clinical neurology has been designed to serve as a review and update on new materials and applications for those clinicians who are preparing to become board certified in clinical neurology. This program provides the annual specialist educational requirements necessary to maintain active status as a neurology diplomate / fellow. It has also been designed to serve as a review of current materials to assist candidates in their preparation for the board certification examination in neurology recognized by the American Chiropractic Association and the ACA Council on Neurology.
“The material presented definitely put my mind at ease regarding the board exam, and the level of detail at which the docs explained the physical exam was exactly what I needed. The information was distilled down to the most relevant applications to the board exam. Very effective use of time”
Continuing Education (CE) –
This module is approved for DC CEUs in the following States:
Georgia, Minnesota, Florida, Oregon, Mississippi, Tennessee, Missouri, Montana, Indiana, Washington, Delaware, Utah, Massachusetts, Colorado, Connecticut, and Wyoming.
Apply for CE:
If you are in need of continuing education hours for one of the states above OR a state not listed, please fill out a CE request with the link below. Please note many states require the applications to be sent in 90 days in advance.
August 10, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
August 11, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
August 12, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.