Dr. Glen Zielenski
Dr. George Birnbach
The Carrick Institute’s mission is to serve patients around the world by bringing premier educational resources to clinicians and scholars. In an effort to support CI scholars, we have brought together a special event to help clinicians navigate the transition from a traditional practice to the modern practice that includes an individualized clinical neuroscience approach.
This 2.5-day executive workshop is a comprehensive overview of the professional functional neurology practice. It covers techniques to attract new patients from personal and professional referrals, learn to create unified & efficient management systems, and acquire the skills you need to succeed in the modern professional practice. This program will allow you to become a sought-after authority for Functional Neurology in your town by the end of the year, create a rock-star team of empowered people, and create a level of excitement in your patients and your programs.
What you will learn in this program
- The current models working in Functional Neurology and how to assess which model will best fit your personality and practice
- Learn to understand and leverage the GAP Analysis™ for practice efficiency to ensure proper staffing and coordination
- How a simple 3+1 Communication Formula, the EIQB™, amplifies your front desk control for scheduling new patients and increases your show rate
- How to use our Signature System Modeler to define your own practice and remove yourself from the competition landscape
- We will identify your current public practice image and offer techniques to maximize your professional presence
- Using our Culture Coordinator™ will identify and design the top 15 areas that increase patient retention, results, and connection
- We will lay out the exact steps for each type of functional neurology visit
- Using our BFTM™ system, you will quickly see our model for a 7-figure clinic with over 5 months of total time off for your family and your professional development
- How to increase your fees without disrupting your patient volume in the next 90-days
- How to lead professionally, without sales gimmicks, and have patients accept, and complete, your care programs
- Ethical and effective marketing strategies
- How to leverage social media to attract high-quality patients using our exclusive 2-Phase-Lifestyle-Elevation-Challenge™
- Systems used in over 300 practices to leverage the growth of a professional practice using our Elevated Authority™ model
- Our exclusive 5-Step Empowerment Flow™ to train staff on any task from beginning to mastery in record time
- The reports you need to pilot a practice in under 30 minutes a week
- How to easily integrate systems and procedures without creating a drop in production
- How to transition a Chiropractic practice into a professional Functional Neurology practice or Hybrid Chiropractic/FN practice
- Learn the team training drills to increase production at every staff position while elevating your practice excitement
Who is program class for?
This program was developed for clinicians who work with patients, but who are ready for strategies to help their practices grow. These skills and systems have been tested and are effective for MD’s, DO’s, RN/NP, DC’s, RD’s, L.Ac.’s & certified nutritionists.
EVERY ATTENDEE WILL RECEIVE A VOUCHER (WORTH $750) FOR A PERSONAL IMPLEMENTATION CALL FOLLOWING THE EVENT
**BONUS #1** For those who register as an early-bird (before May 23), they will receive access to a special bonus on Friday – a REVENUE STABILIZATION SYSTEM where you will learn 3 techniques to maximize cash flow, control overhead and stop the profit leaks this year. One must register 30 days ahead of time to be able to attend this special session.
**BONUS #2** For those who are attending ONSITE in Cape Canaveral at the Carrick Institute Learning Center, Friday morning and early afternoon, we will be taking professional portraits and shooting Web Branding videos in the Carrick Institute studio. This will be in high demand. You must schedule ahead of time to receive this bonus!
Additional team members can attend the live training with a special rate that is 25% off the tuition. Please contact us to get this special team member rate.
June 22, 2018
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
June 23, 2018
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
June 24, 2018
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Venue Phone: 1-321-868-6464
Venue Website: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hw/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=MLBCBHW&spec_plan=CHWCIN&arrival=20180101&departure=20181231&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECTAddress:
Carrick Institute: 8910 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
Hotel of Choice:
Homewood Suites by Hilton 9000 Astronaut Blvd Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 1-321-868-1841
Carrick Institute Corporate Room Rates: Studio suite: 1 king bed $139 Studio suite: 2 queens $149 1 Bedroom suite: 1 king bed $159
Simply copy and paste the URL below into your browser to access the exclusive rates available for this group:
Booking Link: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hw/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=MLBCBHW&spec_plan=CHWCIN&arrival=20180101&departure=20181231&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
Hotel: Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach Company Name: Carrick InstitutePlease note, the entire URL must be copied and pasted for it to work properly. Please share this link with anyone who needs to book Carrick Institute rates.
Homewood Suites by Hilton® Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach is ideally located just nine miles from I-95, and within one mile of Port Canaveral Cruise Port. We are also just minutes away from Cocoa Beach Florida and Kennedy Space Center. NASA, BOEING, and Lockheed Martin are just a few of the major companies located only moments from our front door.Homewood Suites by Hilton® Cape Canaveral-Cocoa Beach is ideally located just nine miles from I-95, and within one mile of Port Canaveral Cruise Port. We are also just minutes away from Cocoa Beach Florida and Kennedy Space Center. NASA, BOEING, and Lockheed Martin are just a few of the major companies located only moments from our front door. Feel at home in a spacious studio or one bedroom suite at this extended-stay hotel in Cape Canaveral. Relax in the separate living area, get to work at the ergonomic desk, and cook in the kitchen; complete with full-sized refrigerator, microwave and two burner stove. Stay connected with free WiFi, and watch movies on the 43-inch TV. Accessible suites are also available for guests that require additional space and amenities. Every morning, enjoy a complimentary hot full breakfast, and after a busy day, relax at our complimentary evening social*, Monday - Thursday. Enjoy fantastic amenities at this all-suite hotel in Cape Canaveral, including an outdoor swimming pool, a modern fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Stock up on drinks, snacks and toiletries in our 24-hour Suite Shop, or take advantage of our complimentary grocery delivery service. Make sure you don’t run out of clean clothes during your stay with our onsite laundry facilities. Hold a small gathering or business event with a modern board room, a meeting room and contemporary A/V technology.