720 Neurological Reset for the Neck and Upper Extremity – New Jersey
October 6 @ 9:00 AM - October 7 @ 9:00 AM EDT$599 – $699
The Neurological Reset for the Neck and Upper Extremity Seminar focuses on orthopedic conditions involving the neck and upper extremity. It also focuses on the influences of various neurological systems for the onset and promotion of these conditions.
How we stand and move throughout our environment is the product of our neurology and biomechanics. Abnormalities in how these systems function and integrate can produce biomechanical faults which may manifest as painful syndromes. Participant practitioners in this seminar will come away with an increased understanding of neurological & biomechanical dysfunctions often associated with specific musculoskeletal conditions, and a firm understanding of the effective “neurological resets” to correct them.
This module moves beyond just making an appropriate diagnosis, but rather focuses on how to get the patient out of pain as quickly and effectively as possible using a neuro-biomechanical model.
- Cervical Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Cervical Osteoarthritis
- Cervical Radiculitis
- Cervical Disc Herniations
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Sprain/Strain
- Segmental Dysfunction
- Sub-Occipital Neuralgia
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Scalenus Anticus & Medius Syndromes
- Impingement Syndrome
- Supraspinatus Tendonitis
- Subacromial Bursitis
- Biceps Tendonitis
- AC Joint Pain & AC Joint Separation
- SC Joint Dysfunction
- Lateral Epicondylitis
- Medial Epicondylitis
- Triceps Tendonitis
- Cubital Tunnel Syndromes
- Pronator Teres Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Guyon’s Tunnel Syndrome
For each of the above conditions, the following will be discussed:
- History & Progression
- Main Biomechanical Contributions
- Relevant Orthopedic & Manual Tests
- Neurological Influences of:
- Vestibular System
- Visual System
- Proprioceptive System
- Examination skills needed to identify the above-mentioned conditions and their central neurological influences.
- Treatment of the above conditions using effective “Pain Resets”
Types of Techniques that will be Taught
- rehabilitative exercise
- advanced muscle techniques
- dermal tissue strategies
- joint manipulation techniques
- vision system training
- sensory system applications
- vestibular system rehabilitation
- neurological layering techniques
- Neurodynamic Techniques
The Benefit to You:
- Accuracy – Know exactly where to focus your energy to maximize the results for your patients.
- Speed – Learn techniques that can sometimes yield instantaneous results for your patients.
- Reproducible – Learn a model that is fluid and dynamic that can be applied to patients commonly seen in the clinical setting.
- Results – The opportunity to have the clinical outcomes and practice you always dreamed of.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
October 6, Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
October 7, Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm