933 Neurology Diplomate / Fellowship Board Review 2019 – Cape Canaveral
August 9 @ 9:00 AM - August 11 @ 9:00 AM EDT$850 – $950
Presented by: Dr. Adam Klotzek
The Carrick Institute Board Review
This 3-day immersion program in clinical neurology has been designed to serve as a review and update of new materials and applications for those clinicians who are preparing to become board certified in clinical neurology.
This program provides the annual specialist educational requirements necessary to maintain active status as a neurology diplomate/fellow.
It has also been designed to serve as a review of current materials to assist candidates in their preparation for the board certification examination in neurology recognized by the American Chiropractic Association and the ACA Council on Neurology.
Benefits of Taking the Board Review:
- Pass Rates – The Carrick Institute Board review course is one of the best courses out there to help you for your boards. Last year we fostered a 94% pass rate for the students who enrolled in the Board Review course. The Carrick Institute board review is focused on providing you with the tools you need to be successful and pass the exam on the first try.
- Flexible Schedules and Formats – Carrick Institute offers a wide variety of classes for every learning style, situation, and schedule. We offer an in-person course, a live online course, and a self-paced course. Just the different options alone make the Carrick Institute a superior choice.
- Strong Learning Environment – Some people may have a hard time studying in their own home, or may get distracted in the library. Whatever your study style is, Carrick Institute enforces a positive learning environment. Whether you enroll for the in-person course or the live online course you can choose the learning environment that is suitable for you. You will also have access to a faculty advisor or the teachers themselves if you have any questions during and after the course.
- Promotes Positive Study Habits – If you are preparing for your Exam during the summer season, it can be hard to stick to a study plan and follow through with a study schedule. By taking the Carrick Institute Board Review, you are more likely to stay on track and follow through on your study outline.
- Board Exam-Style Questions and Breakdown – The Carrick Institute Board Review course will give you test questions that are formatted to how you will see questions on the exam. We have talked to many people that have taken the Carrick Institute Board Review course prior to taking their exam who cannot get over how well the Board Review prepared them for the Board Exam-style questions they saw on the test. They said it was crazy how the strategies Carrick taught them—from how to break down the questions, eliminate the distractors, and understand what the question was asking them—were all useful for the exam and helped them pass on the first try.Making the decision to enroll in the Carrick Institute Board Review course is, without a doubt, the best investment you can make. It will help you to prepare for one of the biggest exams of your functional neurolo career, and will give you the tools and confidence you need to be successful.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
August 9, Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
August 10, Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
August 11, Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm