- This event has passed.
Mastery of Neurochemistry of Male & Female Hormone **Live-Steam**
December 7, 2018 @ 9:00 AM - December 9, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST$650 – $850
Carrick Institute is proud to bring you an exciting, new module in our highly rated neurochemistry series taught by Dr. David Clark, Assistant Professor of Neurochemistry! The Carrick Institute’s mission is to offer the highest quality training to assist with the best patient outcomes. Part of becoming a good diagnostician is being able to recognize different patterns in our patients and then deciding where to make an intervention to ensure the best pateint outcomes.
Dr. Clark will teach you how to dig deep into your patient’s physiology to untangle their the root causes of their hormonal and adrenal problems. You’ll understand how these alterations affect normal brain function, cause neurological symptoms and impact the health of the aging brain.
This three-day immersive course will provide attendees with an effective, science-based approach to understanding how hormonal imbalances are affecting the health of their patients. Learn exactly which tests to run to find out what would be the best approach to help your patient. Learn exactly what lifestyle changes to recommend, what diet to implement, which neutraceuticals to utilize and more!
Clinicians Enrolled in the Module will Recieve:
- A flipped classroom to prepare you for the live/live-stream training
- 3-day training live or live-stream with Dr. Clark
- 1 Year of access to the On-Demand recording of the module
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
The 3-day class will address all of the following critical topics:
- Understand the physiology of male and female hormone synthesis, release, transport and target cell proteomic responses.
- The critical role of the liver in hormonal conditions.
- How the Immune System coordinate normal hormonal and adrenal function–and how the Immune System sabotages.
- The role of Estrogen, Progesterone and Androgens in Neuroinflammation and Neurodegeneration.
- How hormones interact and influence neutrotransmitters in the CNS.
- Understand how hormonal birth control works and it’s possible side effects on CNS health
- Cortisol and Melatonin Rhythms
- How to manage the Pregnant Patient
How to test accurately and economically for these issues that affect Male and Female Hormones:
- Adrenal function
- Hormone “imbalances”
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Blood sugar regulation
- GI dysbiosis
- Mitochondrial function
Learn how to recognize the signs and symptoms, as well as master the physiology of the following hormonal and adrenal problems (partial list)
- Adrenal “Fatigue”
- Anorgasmia in women
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- “Estrogen Dominance”
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female Infertility
- Low libido in Men and Women
- Male Infertility
- Menstrual Migraine
- Andropause (loss of male androgen dominance)
- Pregnenolone Steal
- Low “T”
- Uterine Fibroids
The final piece of Mastering hormonal problems is clinical application. You will learn treatment strategies that have been proven effective “in the trenches” on real patients—not just abstract theory. You’ll learn how to PRIORITIZE a patient’s problems for fast and lasting results.
Early-bird tuition (register more 45 days before module start): $650 includes flipped classroom, live training, and on-demand recording.
General tuition (register less than 45 days before module start): $850 includes flipped classroom, live training, and on-demand recording.
Event Dates and Times
December 7, 2018: 9-6pm EST
December 8, 2018: 9-6pm EST
December 9, 2019: 9-3pm EST