RBE 1: The Fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience & Harnessing Receptor Systems In Clinical Practice – Oslo Norway
September 20 @ 9:00 AM - September 22 @ 9:00 AM EDT$1325 – $1575
RBE 1: The Fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience & Harnessing Receptor Systems In Clinical Practice
Foundational Concepts in Clinical Neuroscience is designed to set the foundation for the RBE Certificate Course by providing the skills and knowledge required to observe patients with a neurological lens. This perspective will allow you to understand how that individual receives, interprets, and responds to the world in which they live. Knowledge and understanding of C.N.S will allow you to enhance the function, quality of life, and performance of your clients and patients so that they can live a life of decreased pain, better function, clearer thinking, and optimal performance.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn and Implement the “ABCs of Clinical Neuroscience” and how to observe your patient population through a neurological lens.
- Provide an evolutionary perspective of neurological development that applies to neurological development and rehabilitation in your patient population.
- Master the application of concepts such as the Central Integrated State, Effective Dose Model, Neuro-plasticity, and pertinent neuroanatomy in the context of neurological rehabilitation.
Harnessing Receptor Systems was designed to build upon the concepts in RBE1 and empower a provider with strategies to optimize brain function and performance. By combining your expertise, with ReceptorBased® physiology, this module will provide you with the science, research, and training needed to begin implementing effective neurological applications and programs in your specialty.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Provide the foundation of receptor-system anatomy and physiology and its integration and interpretation by the brain.
- Bridge the delegate’s existing knowledge and experience with contemporary research of ReceptorBased® physiology to develop neurological applications.
- Create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of the ReceptorBased® applications on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
Who can attend?
RBE is open to all healthcare professions. Participants are solely responsible for ensuring that they remain within the scope of practice defined by the legislation governing their license.
Continuing Education (CE) Information:
September 20, 2019 Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
September 21, 2019 Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
September 22, 2019 Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm