Professor: Dr. Adam Klotzek
Pain generating mechanisms will be reviewed from the receptor to central processing. Central mechanisms for pain inhibition and facilitation will be reviewed with emphasis placed on the clinical syndromes associated with pain integration. Methodology specific to chiropractic modalities will be reviewed as well.
Suggested Reading List: https://carrickinstitute.com/?s=reading
June 17, 2017
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
June 18, 2017
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Log into your account on carrickinstitute.com (
Remember your username is your email)
- After you're logged in, hover over the tab called "My Account" on the right hand side.
- Select the option "My Live-Stream Learning" and click it.
- Select your registered course.
- You should see the module appear on the day of the class and the chat on this screen. Wait for the seminar to begin.