Professor : Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Eye movements and visual systems
- Classification of Eye movements
- Neural integration of vestibular ocular function
- Brain injury and human movement
- Volitional and reflexogenic system pathology involved in concussion
- Spatial localization and rehabilitation strategies
- Clinical methodology and application
Eye Movements and Brain Function On Demand module. Part of the mTBI / Concussion Program Series. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on-demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.