Professor : Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Head rotations, translations and brain injury
- Clinical applications of vestibular physiological responses
- Vestibulo-ocular reflexes
- Diagnostic applications of the vestibular-optokinetic system
- Injury and recovery of central and peripheral vestibulopathy
- The role of the cerebellum in concussion and vestibular integration
- Clinical examination strategies
- Laboratory evaluation
- Pathophysiology of central vestibular concussion syndromes
Please wait 2 business days to gain access to your module. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.