Professor: Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Neurophysiological measurements and diagnostic importance of fast eye movements
- Brainstem integrational pathology associated with MTBI and concussion
- The basal ganglia involvement in fast eye movement pathology
- Cerebral cortical influences to the saccadic system
- The midbrain and collicular phenomenology for clinicians
- The thalamus and saccadic function
- Clinical examination strategies for saccades
- Pathophysiology of saccadic abnormalities
Understanding Brain Function and the Saccadic System Part of the mTBI / Concussion Program Series. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on-demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.