Professor : Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Gaze stability and rehabilitation strategies
- Smooth pursuit responses to stimuli
- Quantitative examination techniques central to visual pursuits and fixation
- The role of the brain in visual pursuit and fixation
- Laboratory examination of visual pursuit and fixation
- Pathophysiology of visual pursuit and fixation
- Clinical applications central to disorders of visual pursuit and fixation
Understanding Brain Function and Disorders of Visual Pursuits and Fixation Part of the mTBI / Concussion Program Series. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on-demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.