Professor: Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Cephalomotor systems
- The role of the cervical spine in MTBI
- Stabilization of the head and models for application
- Reflexogenic and volitional eye-head movement strategies
- Clinical examination of cephalomotor systems
- Treatment strategies of disorders of head and gaze stabilizers
- Rehabilitation applications of head, neck and visual system integrators
MTBI/Concussion and the Consequences of Head, Neck and Eye Function Part of the mTBI / Concussion Program Series. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.