Professor: Dr. Frederick Carrick
- Cortical lesions and human movement
- Cerebellar lesions and human movement
- Brainstem lesions and human movement
- Paraneoplastic degeneration of neural tissue
- Syndromes of the Pons after MTBI
- Syndromes of the Cerebellum after MTBI
- Syndromes of the Midbrain after MTBI
- Syndromes of the Diencephalon after MTBI
- Syndromes of the Basal Ganglia after MTBI
- Syndromes of the Cerebral Cortex after MTBI
- Treatment strategies of central disorders of human motility
Part of the mTBI / Concussion Program Series. On Demand continuing education count towards neurology hours for the ACNB and ACFN. Eligibility for state hours is on a state by state basis, please know your state’s laws when applying for continuing education hours for on demand courses.
Credit Hours: This module is eligible for 25 credit hours and is part of the 350 hour mTBI/Concussion program.