- The current knowledge base of modern autonomic theory ○ Looking back to move forward.
- Autonomic Neurotransmission
- Gross anatomy of the peripheral sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- Visceral afferent neurons and autonomic regulations
- The final autonomic pathway and its analysis
- The peripheral sympathetic and parasympathetic pathways
- Sympathetic non-vasoconstrictor neurons innervating pelvic viscera and colon
- “Other” types of sympathetic neurons
- Adrenal Medulla
- Sympathetic neurons innervating immune tissue
- Parasympathetic systems
- The enteric nervous system
- Autonomic dysreflexia
(771) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 1
Upon purchase, you will receive one year of access for credit, you will receive All-access for review.
You will have 1 full year of access to this module, for credit. After you will have All Access to review. It will be added to your account upon purchase. Once you purchase this course, you will be able to access your course through the ‘My Online Learning Portal’ tab when it is available. . This tab is under the ‘My Account’ tab when logged into the website.
This transaction is non-refundable.
25 Neurology Hours
Dr. Nathan Keiser