Course Objectives –
- Thorough understanding of clinical applicable spinal cord anatomy.
- Understanding of the neurophysiological mechanisms associated with spinal cord lesions and its relationship to chiropractic treatment and diagnostic procedures.
- Understanding of the motor, reflex & sensory changes associated with the following spinal cord syndromes:
- Anterior cord syndrome
- Posterior cord syndrome
- Lat cord syndromes: Both Doral-lateral and Ventral-lateral
- Neurological examination techniques for defining the spinal cord lesion.
Faculty – Dr. Adam Harcourt
Continuing Education – 15 hours