Topic: Core Concepts and Principles of Clinical Neurochemistry.
Presented by: Dr. David Clark
In this module, Dr. Clark will cover:
- Neuron and synapse structure and physiology
- The internal biochemical environment of the neuron
- Neural Membranes
- Neuron bioenergetics
- Disorders of the membranes, energetics, and neurotransmission
- Physical and neurological examination correlates
- Clinical Conditions discussed: Epilepsies, Stroke, Pain
Upon purchase, you will receive one year of access. Once you purchase this course, you will be able to access your course through the ‘My On-demand Learning’ tab instantly. This tab is under the ‘My Account’ tab when logged into the website. All sales are final.
Included in your Tuition:
- 25 hours of training with Dr. David Clark
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.
- 25 Neurology Hours towards the ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology) & ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) with each module
- Access to the flipped classroom with lifetime updates
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module