Clinical Neuroscience Examination Bootcamp
This course will provide diagnostic skills for bedside exams as well as with posturography, video-oculography, and eye-tracking.
- Bedside Examination Skills
- Assessment of the end organs
- Assessment of the peripheral nervous system
- Examination of the spinal cord
- Assessment of Gait and Posture
- Examination of the brainstem
- Examination of the Cerebellum
- Assessment and Examination of Cortical Structures
- Assessment of Reflexes
- Interpretation of video-oculography
- Assessment and interpretations using posturography
- Everything you need to start formulating your treatment plans comes from an appropriately performed exam. Learn the skills you need in this 4-day bootcamp.
Included in Your Tuition
- 30 Neurology Hours
- 4 days of training via onsite, LiveStream or online self-paced learning
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.
- Access to the flipped classroom – including future updates to the course videos and other materials
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
- Access to the private Facebook group