Who is this Program for?
What you will Learn:
- Understand the structure and function of different areas of the nervous system, including
- Lobes of the brain
- Brainstem structures
- Learn the interplay between the brain and the autonomic nervous system and how to assess it in your practice.
- Learn the assessment skills you need for assessment of your patient’s nervous system, including:
- Functional assessment of the cortex
- Funtional assessment of the cerebellum
- Functional assessment of the brainstem structures
- Functional assessment of he autonomic nervous system
- Learn to assess the peripheral nervous system in relationship to central nervous system function.
Included in Your Tuition:
- 3 Days of Training with Dr. Amy Ayla Wolf
- All-Access to the digital recording
- Re-attendance – reattend this class as many times as you like as an audit.
- 3 months of unlimited Medline Access