The Carrick Institute is proud to announce a new series designed to help clinicians stay current in the neuroscience research that comes out every year. This new program will also serve to help those keep their fellow and diplomate status with their respective organizations.
In this program, Carrick Institute faculty will pull from the recent research to analyze and dissect it so you can stay up to date with quickly evolving field of neuroscience in healthcare.
- Creatine and Depression
- Insulin Sensitivity and Memory in Obesity
- Ketogenic Diet and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ketones and Migraines
- Brain Glucose Metabolism: Integration of Energetics with Function.
- Heat Therapy for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- L-Theanine in Stress and Cognition
- Saunas and Cardiac Autonomics
- Mediterranean-ketogenic diet and Alzheimer’s disease
- Untangling the relationship between fat distribution, nutritional status, and Parkinson’s disease severity
- Oxidant/antioxidant balance and Migraine