Neuroscience Research Update 2020
- Creatine and Depression
- Insulin Sensitivity and Memory in Obesity
- Ketogenic Diet and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ketones and Migraines
- Brain Glucose Metabolism: Integration of Energetics with Function.
- Heat Therapy for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- L-Theanine in Stress and Cognition
- Saunas and Cardiac Autonomics
- Mediterranean-ketogenic diet and Alzheimer’s disease
- Untangling the relationship between fat distribution, nutritional status, and Parkinson’s disease severity
- Oxidant/antioxidant balance and Migraine
Who is this Program for?
Review Research with the 8-Step Analysis
- What type of study is it?
- What’s the question the authors want to be answered?
- Was there prior work that lead to the study?
- What methods were used?
- What were the results?
- How were the results interpreted?
- What was concluded (eg. clinical relevance)?
- Are the results/conclusion convincing?