Neuroscience Research Update 2022
- N, N-dimethyltryptamine and Amazonian ayahuasca plant medicine
- Delta-8-THC: Delta-9-THC’s nicer younger sibling
- Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Brain Function and Health
- Is the Brain Undernourished in Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Cannabis and pain: a scoping review
- Effects of creatine supplementation on memory in healthy individuals: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
- Evaluating the Potential Use of Serotonergic Psychedelics in Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Effects of Cannabis in Parkinson’s Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Long COVID and long chain fatty acids (LCFAs): Psychoneuroimmunity implication of omega-3
- The Putative Role of Astaxanthin in Neuroinflammation Modulation: Mechanisms and Therapeutic Potential
- The potential pharmacological mechanisms of β-hydroxybutyrate for improving cognitive functions
- Intake of Flavonoids and Flavonoid-Rich Foods and Mortality Risk Among Individuals With Parkinson Disease: A Prospective Cohort Study
Who is this Program for?
Review Research with the 8-Step Analysis
- What type of study is it?
- What’s the question the authors want to be answered?
- Was there prior work that lead to the study?
- What methods were used?
- What were the results?
- How were the results interpreted?
- What was concluded (eg. clinical relevance)?
- Are the results/conclusion convincing?