What is Pain Reset™?
What is Clinical Neuroscience?
A One of a Kind Program
Why Don’t all Therapies Work?There is a reason why bird dogs and planks don’t work for everyone. The answer lies in the uniqueness of everyone’s nervous system i.e. not one person moves, or processes pain in the same way. Pain Reset™ teaches you fast/effective neurological and biomechanical assessments that will improve the effectiveness of any technique you are currently using.
Why The Carrick Institute?
What You Will Learn
- Learn what pain is and how to educate your patients on their pain
- Eye exercises
- Vestibular therapy
- Sound therapy
- Brain based application of TENS & Galvanic nerve stimulation
- Neurologically based taping techniques
- Combing & other myofascial techniques
- Tissue compression techniques
- Brain-based joint manipulation strategies
- Active and passive rehabilitation strategies
- Neurological layering techniques
- Nerve tensioning & flossing techniques
- Neurological application of ice & heat
- Gait Analysis & Rehab
What to do, when to do it and how much.This is a course that will teach you what to do, when to do it and how much. It’s not the technique you are using that is not effective. It’s about using the right tool at the right time with the right dose for each patient.
Rebuilding Pain Free Movement
Pain Reset™ provides participants the opportunity to:
- Observe your patients through a combined neurological & biomechanical lens.
- Interpret how these neurological influences affect an individual’s biomechanics and their ability to inhibit pain.
- Learn a fluid & dynamic model to treat pain. This model combines neurophysiology and neuro-biomechanics in a way that is quick, effective and reproducible.
Who is this class for?
Benefits for the attendees of the Pain Reset™ Program
- Accuracy – Know exactly where to focus your treatment for maximum results.
- Speed – Learn techniques that reduce the time you spend with your patients without sacrificing results.
- Reproducibility – Learn a model that is fluid/dynamic and reproducible.
- Results – Achieve improved clinical outcomes.
Reset PodcastEnjoy this podcast with Dr. Klotzek where we discussed the visual, vestibular and proprioceptive systems, and he explains why each needs to be assessed in the pain or musculoskeletal patient. You can also download the Reset™ Program podcast here.
- 10 Hours of Flipped Classroom Material
- 5 days of online, self-paced learning that includes:
- Course summary highlighting key points.
- Case videos with discussion
- Examination in which a passing score is necessary to achieve certification.
- Post examination faculty advisor consult
- To discuss weaknesses and strength as determined by your examination scores.
- To answer any questions you may have.
Your Tuition Upon Achieving Certification Status Includes:
- 50 Neurology Hours Total
- ALL Access to the digital recording of the class
- Receive any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via Livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.*
- Unlimited All Access to the flipped classroom material and online videos, including updates. The clinical applications will be organized and updated so you can easily find them, review them, and implement them in practice.
- A workbook to help you better organize and retain the material taught.
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline