What is ReceptorBased® Essentials?ReceptorBased® Essentials (RBE) was created for practitioners wanting a fast and effective way to learn and implement the fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience into their practices. It is the only 4-day live program with an online component that includes hands on evidence-based, clinically proven training.
What is Clinical Neuroscience?Clinical Neuroscience is a branch of neuroscience that focuses on the scientific study of fundamental mechanisms that underlie diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. It seeks to develop new ways of conceptualizing and diagnosing such disorders and developing novel applications to treat them.
The Importance of Understanding Sensory ReceptorsCorrecting the central processing of sensory receptors contributes to the efficacy of many manual therapies. Understanding how these receptor systems work together to affect function will allow you to effectively implement Clinical Neuroscience into your practice.
Brain Dysfunction in Clinical Neuroscience
The Top 10 Things You Will Learn:
- To observe your patient through neurological lens.
- The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
- To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
- To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
- To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
- To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
- To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
- To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
- To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
- The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.
What Sets ReceptorBased® Essentials Apart From Other Programs?
- The type of patient’s Clinical Neuroscience practitioners can help.
- The most-common, relevant, and practical clinical tools, assessments, and applications utilized in successful practices.
- The academic concepts that these doctors felt contributed most to their success with their patients.
- 10 Hours of Flipped Classroom
- 4-day live onsite/online learning & training
- 1 day of online, self-paced learning that includes:
- Course summary highlighting key points.
- Case videos with discussion
- Examination in which a passing score is necessary to achieve certification.
- Post examination faculty advisor consult
- To discuss weaknesses and strengths as determined by your examination scores.
- To answer any questions you may have.
Your Tuition Upon Achieving Certification Status Includes:
- 50 Neurology Hours (includes 30 hours from 4 days onsite/online training; 10 hours from Flipped Classroom; 10 hours from Day 5 online)
- All-access to the digital recording of the class
- Receive any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via Livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.*
- Unlimited All-access to the flipped classroom material and online videos, including updates. The clinical applications will be organized and updated so you can easily find them, review them, and implement them in practice.
- A workbook to help you better organize and retain the material taught.
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline