Hear from the leaders and experts in the field of Clinical Neuroscience. Find a list below!
- Frederick Carrick, DC, PhD, MS-HPEd- Traumatic Brain Injury and Eye Movements
- David Clark, DC, DACNB- The Top 4 Metabolic Priorities in Clinical Neuroscience
- Matthew Worth, DC, DACNB- Utilizing Mirror Neuron System in Rehabilitation of The ASD Patient
- Matthew Antonucci, DC, DACNB, FACFN, FABCDD, FABVR, FABNN, FABBIR, FICC- The Roll-Axis: A 3rd-Dimension of Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Jonathan Arkin, DC, DACNB- Tonotopic Map’s – Using Sound to Aid in Balance Therapy.
- Natasha Wilch BHK, MPT- Telemedicine & Clinical Neuroscience
- Adam Klotzek, DC, DACNB, FACFN, FABBIR- From Neuron to Pain
- David Traster, DC , DACNB, FABBIR- Cognitive Dissonance in Health Care
- Adam Harcourt, DC, DACNB, FACFN- How to Properly Diagnose Migraine vs. Post-Concussive/Traumatic Headaches
- Tomas Stangel, DC, DACNB- Anxiety – A Modern View From The Brain
- Jeremy Schmoe, DC, DACNB, FACFN, FABBIR – Clinical Applications of Optokinetics in Rehabilitation
- Shad Groves, DC, DACNB- Pros and Cons of Physical Exercise and the Brain
- Mike Nelson, PhD – The Effects of a Ketogenic Diet on Traumatic Brain Injury
- Freddys Garcia, DC, MS, DACNB, FACFN, FABES- Electromodulation of the Nervous System – Vagus Nerve
- Marc Ellis, DC, DACNB – Maps Make Movements
- Joseph Clark , PhD – Vision Drills with a Cognitive Overlay for Concussion Rehab
- Lon Kalapp, DC, DACNB – Personal Injury the Missing Link in a Successful Practice
- Kenneth Jay, MSc., Ph.D.- Stress-Pain Interactions and How Our Beliefs About What We Experience Can Lead to Fear
Re-watch Synapse Sessions with unlimited lifetime access.
“Professional, well organized, great information, excellent speakers, helpful clinical applications are some words that can describe Synapse Session 2020. Given the current difficulties of Covid-19, it has been a great opportunity to stay current and connected with the latest research and neuroscience applications, for the safety and convenience of our clinics. I would recommend Synapse Session and l look forward to the next one. Thank you. ”