- Vestibular Compensation
- Vestibular Adaptation
- Vestibular Habituation
- Vestibular Substitution
- Unilateral Vestibular Hypofunction Rehabilitation Strategies
- Bilateral Vestibular Hypofunction Rehabilitation Strategies
- Rehabilitation of Children with Vestibular Dysfunction
- Rehabilitation of the Elderly with Vestibular Dysfunction
- Rehabilitation of Non-Vestibular Dizziness
- Rehabilitation for Psychiatric Conditions
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Gaze Holding
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Nystagmus
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Pursuits
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Saccades
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Convergence
- Rehabilitation Strategies for Optokinetic Nystagmus
- Case Studies
- Grand Rounds
Vestibular Rehabilitation VI (945)
This course is part of the 150 hours Vestibular Rehabilitation program.
You will have 1 full year of access to this module, for credit. After you will have All Access to review. It will be added to your account upon purchase. Once you purchase this course, you will be able to access your course through the ‘My Online Learning Portal’ tab when it is available. . This tab is under the ‘My Account’ tab when logged into the website.
This transaction is non-refundable.
Dr. David Traster
25 Neurology Hours