Neuroscience Research Update 2020
The Carrick Institute is proud to announce a new series designed to help clinicians stay current in the neuroscience research that comes out every year. This new program will also serve to help those keep their fellow and diplomate status with their respective organizations.
In this program, Carrick Institute faculty will pull from the recent research to analyze and dissect it so you can stay up to date with quickly evolving field of neuroscience in healthcare.
The topics covered in this research update will be released in July 2020.
Who is this Program for?
This program is for clinicians seeking to stay current on the topic of neuroscience as it comes out in the research, as applied to healthcare. This program also satisfies the requirements for those seeking to re-certify for their neurology fellowships or diplomates.
Review Research with the 8-Step Analysis
In order for us to obtain the most important information we need from the research to apply the information clinically, we will be discussing each paper with the 8-step analysis:
- What type of study is it?
- What’s the question the authors want to be answered?
- Was there prior work that lead to the study?
- What methods were used?
- What were the results?
- How were the results interpreted?
- What was concluded (eg. clinical relevance)?
- Are the results/conclusion convincing?
and MOST IMPORTANTLY what this research means for how you treat your patients. From research to application.
General Tuition: $499
Included in Your Tuition
- Access to the flipped classroom
- A bibliography listing for each paper that is reviewed
- Lifetime access to the digital recording
- 15 Neurology credit hours towards your ACFN or ACNB certifications
- 3 months unlimited Medline access upon completion of the module
How to Register
This program will be available via online, self-paced learning beginning in July 2020.