Thank you for your interest in NeuroConnect.
What is NeuroConnect?
- This service is to connect with other Carrick learners to post:
- Employment Opportunities
- Buy/Sell Equipment
- Buy/Sell a Practice
Is there a fee?
- No! This is a free service for you and other Carrick learners.
How do I get my listing on the site?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include as much information as possible including contact information for the buyer.
- Please format the email to carry the way you want it to be posted.
- Including contact information, photos, and additional information.
How do you communicate with the customer?
- You would provide an email to display with the listing.
- Email email@example.com and the ad will be removed within 2 business days. Otherwise, it will automatically expire.
Didn’t sell but time is running out?
- No worries, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can extend the service.
- Postings will last 90 days.
Will Carrick ship the equipment?
- You’re responsible for shipping the equipment.
- We are not responsible or liable for any such listings of product/services, for any transactions or transfers involving product/services, including the shipping or delivery of any products/services or any payments for products/services, or for any dispute between users relating to any such equipment.
How do I receive the funds?
- That is entirely up to the seller.
- The Service includes communication where users may post and browse listings for goods, including second-hand goods (“Products”). Such listings and Products are provided by users, and not by Carrick Institute. We do not sell or otherwise make available any product/services, we do not buy or otherwise acquire any product/services, and we do not facilitate the sale, purchase or transfer of any product/services. We are not responsible or liable for any such listings or product/services, for any transactions or transfers involving product/services, including the shipping or delivery of any product/services or any payments for product/services, or for any dispute between users relating to any such product/services. Please use caution and common sense when buying, selling or otherwise transferring any product, or making or receiving payment for any product.
Do you provide legal advice?
- No, if you sell something and are looking for any kind of advice, please contact a relatable profession.