Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the carrickinstitute.com website (the “Service”) operated by Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mis-priced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Important: Terms of Enrollment / Registration
1. A minimum fee of $150 (US) will be applied for cancellations on single module registrations for the 800 and 900 Clinical Neuroscience series up to 60 days prior to the Module. A minimum fee $450 (US) will be applied for cancellations on single module registrations for Specialty Certification Modules unless specified as a non-refundable module.
2. Partial refunds will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions.
3. Please note that all pre-payment registrations are non-refundable. This includes: 800/900 series, and specialty certification programs and symposiums.
4. No video or audio recording is permitted at any of the modules.
5. Any persons found to be selling or profiting in any way from the sale of notes, audio or video recordings of Carrick Institute lectures, without written permission from the institute, will be dismissed from the program and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
6. The Carrick Institute reserves all rights of admission.
7. Individuals may not speak on behalf of the Carrick Institute nor represent the Institute in any way unless they have been officially appointed to such a role (confirmed in writing).
8. The Carrick Institute may request attendees to supply proof of educational and/or professional credentials and/or records. By accepting these terms you agree to supply these in a prompt and timely manner, should you be requested to do so.
9. Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies reserves the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
10. The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
11. By abiding by these terms and a professional code of conduct, you are contributing to an effort to keep fees low and the overall educational environment of constructive cooperation and professionalism.