Terms of Enrollment/Registration
1. Please note that all Carrick Institute courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
There is no refund or credit hold if you withdraw on the day of the course.
2. Partial refunds will not be granted for partial attendance. No exceptions.
3. No video or audio recording is permitted at any of the modules.
4. Any persons found to be selling or profiting in any way from the sale of notes, audio or video recordings of Carrick Institute lectures, without written permission from the institute, will be dismissed from the program and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. The Carrick Institute reserves all rights of admission.
6. Individuals may not speak on behalf of the Carrick Institute nor represent the Institute in any way unless they have been officially appointed to such a role (confirmed in writing).
7. The Carrick Institute may request attendees to supply proof of educational and/or professional credentials and/or records. By accepting these terms you agree to supply these in a prompt and timely manner, should you be requested to do so.
8. Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies reserves the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences.
9. The Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
10. By abiding by these terms and a professional code of conduct, you are contributing to an effort to keep fees low and the overall educational environment of constructive cooperation and professionalism.
11. Lifetime Access/Lifetime Updates – Carrick Institute serves the right to cancel or modify its lifetime update and lifetime access programs. Scholars who fail to pay the annual technology fee may lose access to online learning portals.
12. Re-attendance policy – Scholars who have registered and completed a course after December 2019 have the ability to re-attend the course with no additional fee. When re-attending a course, the scholar will not receive continuing education credits and will receive an audit. Carrick Institute is not responsible for providing new materials for class audits, including but not limited to manuals, shirts, equipment, etc. If manuals have been updated since the original attendance date, the updated materials will be available via PDF on the scholar’s online portal. If the scholar would like to purchase a new paper manual, they may do so before the course start date.