Introduction To ReceptorBased® Essentials
Neurology Club Fundraiser
September 11, 2021
This 8-hour workshop has been designed to introduce you to the concept of ReceptorBased® analysis, provide you with basic clinical assessments and tools that you can use your practice immediately, then introduce you to the concept of ReceptorBased® therapies. By the end of the course, you will have at least 12 new neurological assessments to add to your toolbox, and a strategy to improve your patient’s or client’s neurological integrity. This one day introductory course is the perfect way for you to either decide if RBE and clinical neuroscience is right for you, your practice, or introduce a colleague to Clinical Neuroscience. Are you intrigued with brain rehabilitation but not sure if you want to dive into a course of education? We have the solution for you. The solution is our 1-day Introduction to ReceptorBased® Essentials.
Learn More About ReceptorBased® Essentials
Why The Carrick Institute?
What You Will Learn
The Top 10 Things You Will Learn:
- To observe your patient through neurological lens.
- The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
- To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
- To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
- To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
- To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
- To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
- To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
- To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
- The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.