Introduction To Pain Reset
Life West Webinar
Leveraging Clinical Neuroscience To Solve Chronic Pain
May 3, 2021 - 12:00PM
This 1-hour webinar workshop has been designed to give participants insights into how understanding Pain Neuroscience along with the application of clinical neuroscience in the chiropractic setting can be used to solve chronic pain. Dr. Freddys Garcia will guide you on this journey focusing on the elements of the nervous system that are involved in pain processing and how dysfunction in areas of the brain contribute to both altered biomechanics and the chronic pain experience. More importantly Dr. Garcia will emphasize the connection between your neurological observations and how they influence the type of treatment you would give your patient.
Learn More About Pain Reset
The Pain Reset™ Difference- Neurology & Biomechanics Combined
A One of a Kind Program
No other program offers what we have put together for you. If you wanted to learn everything that is taught in Pain Reset™ on your own, you would have to study Clinical Neuroscience for years in addition to assimilating information from dozens of seminars.
Pain Reset™ gives you the opportunity to short cut this educational journey and get to the part that matters most: Getting your patients out of pain.
We synthesized the information for you into an easily digestible format that is readily usable when you step back into your practice after the course.
You will understand pain and dysfunction from a neurological and biomechanical standpoint and know how to adapt therapies, so they address the underlying issue to better care for your patients.
What You Will Learn
- Learn what pain is and how to educate your patients on their pain
- Eye exercises
- Vestibular therapy
- Sound therapy
- Brain based application of TENS & Galvanic nerve stimulation
- Neurologically based taping techniques
- Combing & other myofascial techniques
- Tissue compression techniques
- Brain-based joint manipulation strategies
- Active and passive rehabilitation strategies
- Neurological layering techniques
- Nerve tensioning & flossing techniques
- Neurological application of ice & heat
- Gait Analysis & Rehab