**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE MADE CHANGES TO OUR PAIN RESET PROGRAM IN ORDER TO CATER TO MORE SCHOLARS. CAREFULLY READ BELOW FOR ALL OF THE EXCITING CHANGES TO THE SERIES!**
Leveraging Neuroscience for your Clinical Success
This groundbreaking 4-day program provides practitioners with powerful, practical tools that incorporate the latest neuroscientific discoveries in the treatment of pain, paired with a neurological model for assessing and treating musculoskeletal conditions. The Pain Reset Neurology Series involves the synthesis of over 31 years of combined clinical practice experience in neurology, biomechanics, and rehabilitation.
How we move and feel as we navigate our environment is the product of our neurology and biomechanics.
Abnormalities in the central neurological systems that influence movement and posture can produce biomechanical faults manifesting as painful syndromes. Participants in this series will gain an increased understanding of these influences resulting in improved patient outcomes.
The Pain Reset Difference
What sets Pain Reset apart from other programs is our methodology behind creating individualized treatment plans that combine biomechanics and neurology.
Bird dogs and planks don’t work for everyone. Why is it that our traditional protocols work for some, but not for others? Each nervous system and body is unique—not one person moves or processes pain the same way. The Pain Reset modal allows the clinician the level of individuality needed to effectively assess a patient’s neurological & biomechanical systems.
This is a learning-by-doing program.
This is not just a course on pain theory. This is a course that will teach you what to do when you really understand pain theory. The Pain Reset series highlights hands-on examination and treatment protocols.
In the past, most of our treatment plans were solely based on biomechanics. Now, with the understanding of modern pain neuroscience and taking into account an individual’s neurophysiology, clinicians can be more accurate and specific in their treatment plans for improved patient outcomes.
Rebuilding Pain Free Movement
The Pain Reset programs teaches you how to observe, deconstruct and reconstruct movement in order to achieve neurological and biomechanical integrity.
What People are Saying
The Pain Reset Neurology Series provides participants the opportunity to:
- Observe your patients through a neurological lens.
- Interpret how these neurological influences affect an individual’s biomechanics and their ability to inhibit pain.
- Learn a fluid & dynamic model to treat pain. This model combines neurophysiology and neuro-biomechanics in a way that is quick, effective and reproducible.
Who is this class for?
The Pain Reset Neurology Series is designed for healthcare professionals who are seeking improved clinical outcomes in the treatment of pain. The program will be of further interest to those practitioners who attend to patients suffering from chronic pain conditions who have been otherwise unresponsive or under-responsive to previous care.
The healthcare professions that can attend this program are: MD, DC, DO, PT, OT, ATC, LMT, ND, LAc, PA, NP, CA (If accompanied by DC). If you have any questions about your eligibility to attend this program please contact email@example.com
Benefits for the attendees of the Pain Reset Series
- Accuracy – Know exactly where to focus your treatment for maximum results.
- Speed – Learn techniques that can yield instantaneous positive effects.
- Reproducible – Learn a model that is fluid and dynamic.
- Results – Achieve improved clinical outcomes.
Enjoy this podcast with Dr. Klotzek where we discussed the visual, vestibular and proprioceptive systems, and he explains why each needs to be assessed in the pain or musculoskeletal patient. You can also download the Reset Series podcast here.
Enjoy these short lectures by Dr. Adam Klotzek that preview the topics covered in the Pain Reset Series.
What's in the Course
Pain Reset focuses on the neurological and biomechanical influences that are unique to painful conditions of the entire body, including:
- Neck and Upper Extremity
- Hips and Lower Extremity
- Back and Pelvis
Learn how to leverage neurology and biomechanics to maximize your effectiveness in creating better patient outcomes.
All of the techniques taught in this class will be presented from a neurological and biomechanical perspective, allowing you to have a more comprehensive understanding of your patient’s painful condition. This understanding offers the clinician an effective approach in creating individualized treatment plans that are specific to the patient’s neurological and biomechanical influences.
Pain is a multi-factorial condition and requires a multi-factorial approach. Have clarity around what contributes to your patient’s painful condition and know exactly what to do about it.
Types of Techniques that will be Taught
- Vestibular strategies
- Visual strategies
- Somatosensory strategies
- Rocktape/kinesiology taping strategies
- Dermal tissue strategies
- Joint manipulation techniques
- Active and passive rehabilitation strategies
- Neurological laying techniques
- Neurodynamic techniques
- Gait Analysis
Pain Reset delivers outcomes that allow the clinician to be:
- Effective: A clarity and understanding of all the factors that contribute to pain.
- Specific: Get results faster by knowing exactly what to target in your treatment plans.
- Accurate: Achieve more consistent results with your clientele, allowing you to serve more patients with less effort.
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THE STRUCTURE OF THE SERIES HAS CHANGED!*
- 4-day live onsite module
- 1 day of online, self-paced learning that includes case videos and online examination necessary to receive certificaiton status from the Carrick Institute.
Included in Your Tuition
Included in your tuition, you will receive:
» 4 Days of Live Learning with an esteemed Carrick Faculty
We are going towards a 4-day format for the live portion of the entire program. This will feature all the information taught in a direct and to the point manner. Get ready to move and learn by doing!
» Digital Recording- Review All the Materials at Your Own Pace
Those attending will receive a digital version of the Pain Reset program added to their online learning portals so they can review the material and reinforce their learning. When program updates are recorded, we will add the updates to the online portal so you always have the most recent information and applications.
» Re-attend for Life- Get Pain Reset Clinical Updates by Re-attending
Once you have attended the Pain Reset program, your tuition includes the ability to re-attend the program and get the latest Pain Reset techniques!
» Certification in Pain Reset through the Carrick Institute
The Monday after attending the program, an online module will be added to your online portal that includes case videos and an examination for achieving the certification status with the Carrick Institute. A faculty call will be scheduled to review your results and let you know where to strengthen your skillset for clinical excellence.
Early Bird Tuition (45 days in advance): $2,495
General Tuition: $2,995
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Carrick Institute?
The Carrick Institute has provided clinical education for healthcare professionals for over four decades. Our faculty are experienced clinicians & educators that have an international reputation for excellence. The Carrick Institute strives to create the best clinicians in the world for the purpose of serving humankind.
What's included with my registration?
Those who register for the program will be provided with:
- A flipped classroom learning portal to prepare you for your 4-day seminar.
- A hands-on educational environment.
- Reattend for Life – Get the latest updates in the Pain Reset Program with the ability to reattend for life for free (reattending is in the form an audit, one does not receive neurology credit hours or CEUs for reattending)
- Digital Recording of the Pain Reset program for their review
- A workbook to help you better organize and retain the material taught.
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline after completion of any module.
What is our method & practice of teaching?
- We Use a Flipped Classroom Approach: Participants can review supportive research prior to each class. This allows for more class time to be spent on open discussions and active demonstrations of core concepts and applications.
- We Use Learning by Doing Approach. Each course is structured to provide ample hands-on time to practice the concepts and applications being presented.
- We Believe In Research Access: All participants are given access to the Carrick Institute library and Medline access.
Who can attend?
To attend this program, participants must maintain an active license in a healthcare profession whose scope of practice allows the examination and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
What you need to know.
Dress is casual as this module is designed to have a high degree of hands-on practicums that will ensure each learner attains a competency in the evaluation and treatment applications presented.
How do I attend the Pain Reset Series?
This program, because of its hands-on nature, is only available through onsite learning. Please check the academic calendar below to see the locations and modules that are currently being offered.