Dizziness and vertigo both dramatically increase the risk for falls and subsequent injuries. Learn how to differentiate dizziness from vertigo, understand possible etiologies of dizziness and vertigo, neurological red flags for stroke and tumors, and key aspects of an intake and examination for this population of patients. This course is a 2-credit course that meets the NCCAOM requirements for safety and ethics and Florida medical errors.
What you will Learn:
- Differentiate dizziness from vertigo
- Learn neuroanatomy involved in dizziness and vertigo
- Learn key aspects of an intake and neurological examination related to dizziness and vertigo.
- Identify neurological red flags for acoustic neuromas
General Tuition: $49
*This program is only available via online, self-paced learning
Included in Your Tuition:
- 2 hours of online, self-paced training with Dr. Amy Ayla Wolf
- 2-credit hours for NCCAOM Safety and Ethics and Florida Medical Errors
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Access to the flipped classroom
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
Acupuncture - Safety Concerns via Online, Self-Paced Learning
Please check back soon for the release of this program!
Want to be the first to know when the program is released? Fill out the form below and we will contact you when it is ready!