Clinical Neuroscience Examination Bootcamp
The Neurological Examination will provide a hands-on review of the physiology and examination of the different levels of the neuraxis including the various end organs, peripheral nerve, spinal cord, brain stem, cerebellum, basal ganglia, and cerebral cortex. This examination includes a cranial nerve exam, sensory and motor exam, cognitive exam, reflex examination, as well as a balance and gait exam. Detailed explanations will be provided relating to which therapies to perform relative to the examination findings. By being able to more accurately localize where your patient’s problems are occurring, you can better deliver more specific therapies that increase your clinical outcomes.
This course will provide diagnostic skills for bedside exams as well as with posturography, video-oculography, and eye-tracking.
- Bedside Examination Skills
- Assessment of the end organs
- Assessment of the peripheral nervous system
- Examination of the spinal cord
- Assessment of Gait and Posture
- Examination of the brainstem
- Examination of the Cerebellum
- Assessment and Examination of Cortical Structures
- Assessment of Reflexes
- Interpretation of video-oculography
- Assessment and interpretations using posturography
Everything you need to start formulating your treatment plans comes from an appropriately performed exam. Learn the skills you need in this 4-day bootcamp.
Early Bird Tuition (for registrations 60 days before the event): $1,450
General Tuition (for registrations within the 60 days before the event): $1,750
Included in Your Tuition
- 4 days of training via onsite, LiveStream or online self-paced learning
- LIFETIME access to the digital recording of the class
- Re-attendance for life – Retake the class on-site, via livestream or via online, self-paced learning as many times as you’d like for attendance hours.
- Access to the flipped classroom – including future updates to the course videos and other materials
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
- Access to the private Facebook group