Dysautonomia - A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation
Presented by: Dr. Nathan Keiser
Dysautonomia is often present in patients and is missed by clinicians. This program aims to never let that happen to you by teaching what you need to know to become an expert in the diagnosis and rehabilitation of dysautonomia.
Carrick Institute is proud to bring you it’s newest specialty program titled Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation, presented by Dr. Nate Keiser.
The Carrick Institute’s mission is to offer the highest quality training in an effort to help produce the world’s best clinicians. Dysautonomia is a set of conditions that are often either the direct cause of our patient’s disease or as a concomitant of what they are suffering from. Clinicians must be trained to recognize and rehabilitate dysautonomia to serve their patients at the highest levels possible.
Scholars who attend this program will learn to assess their patient’s neurophysiology through an evidence-based physical and neurological exam, learn the pathophysiology of the spectrum of dysautonomia conditions, know how to arrive at the appropriate diagnosis, and with precision learn how to create customized rehabilitation programs for that specific patient.
This is not teaching a cookie-cutter approach to dysautonomia rehab but rather teaches you how to think about each patient on a case-by-case basis so you can deliver a customized and effective solution for them.
- Autonomic Syndromes
- Central ANS physiology and pathopysiology
- Peripheral ANS physiology and pathopysiology
- Myelopathic lesions
- POTS and subtypes
- Syncope and its variants
- Neurodegeneration and Dysautonomia
- CSF Disorders
- Autoimmune Syndromes
- and more
Scholars Will Learn
- Physical and Neurological Exam Skills
- Pertinent Anatomy, Pathophysiology & differential diagnosis criteria
- How to create individualized rehabilitative strategies for your patients
Prepayment Tuition for all 6 modules: $7500
General Tuition: $1450
All tuition is priced in USD.
Included in Your Tuition
- 140 hours of training with Dr. Nate Keiser (consists of five 3-day modules and one 2-day grand rounds module)
- All-access to the digital recording of the class
- Any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- 140 Neurology Hours towards the ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology) & ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) with each module
- Access to the flipped classroom with lifetime updates
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
*Scholars will receive CEU & neurology hours upon their first completion of the module. Any re-attendance is considered an audit. Scholars must maintain an active account to receive benefits.
Re-attendance policy: Scholars who have registered and completed a course after December 2019 have the ability to re-attend the course with no additional fee. When re-attending a course, the scholar will not receive continuing education credits and will receive an audit. Carrick Institute is not responsible for providing new materials for class audits, including but not limited to manuals, shirts, equipment, etc. If manuals have been updated since the original attendance date, the updated materials will be available via PDF on the scholar’s online portal. If the scholar would like to purchase a new paper manual, they may do so before the course start date.
To view full Terms & Conditions, click here.
Module 1 | November 19-21, 2021
Module 2 | February 25-27, 2022
Module 3 | April 22-24, 2022
Module 4 | June 10-12, 2022
Module 5 | August 12-14, 2022
October 8-9, 2022 | Grand Rounds in Michigan – Limited seating – First available for those who sign up with the prepayment bundle. Only available to those who have attended the courses.
To register for this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Rounds Information
(771) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 1$1,450.00 Add to cart
(772) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 2$1,450.00 Add to cart
(773) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 3$1,450.00 Add to cart
(774) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 4$1,450.00 Add to cart
(775) Dysautonomia – A Modern Clinical Approach to Diagnosis & Rehabilitation Pt. 5$1,450.00 Add to cart