Introduction To Functional Neurology
This program focuses on some practical and effective ways of applying Clinical Neuroscience for the practicing clinician. Participants will learn how, when and why to utilize clinical neuroscience and receptor-based neurological stimulation.
- Learn about Clinical Neuroscience, its foundational concepts and why it will transform your practice.
- Learn assessments and tests to get insight into a patient’s neurological presentation.
- Take advantage of case-based learning by reviewing Dr. Carrick’s patient videos demonstrating how he reached his diagnosis and his treatment approach.
- See clinical neuroscience applications that you can apply with your patients.
2 Day Module Tuition
Early Bird Tuition: $499
General Tuition: $599
- 15 hours of training
- All-Access to the digital recording of the class
- Any future updates to the course videos or other materials
- Re-attendance with an active Carrick Institute Account*
- 15 Neurology Hours towards the ACFN (American College of Functional Neurology) & ACNB (American Chiropractic Neurology Board) with each module
- All-Access to the flipped classroom material
3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module.