Learn modern strategies for assessing and treating peripheral neuropathies from Dr. David Clark, Assistant Professor of Neurochemistry.
This three-day immersive course will provide attendees with three modern approaches for solving peripheral neuropathies in their patients. Scholars will learn the physical medical approach for diagnosis and examination, the nutritional and neurochemistry approach, including knowledge of which labs to run and how to read the results, and a neurological approach for determining the longitudinal levels of the neurological lesion and strategies for applying clinical neuroscience with this population.
This course combines the clinical neuroscience and the neurochemistry that you need to treat peripheral neuropathies in your practice.
In this program, you will learn:
- The Basic Common Mechanism in ALL forms of PN
- A 10 second analysis of the patient’s symptoms that get you 85% of the diagnosis
- The 4 Cardinal patterns of PN
- The FIVE most common causes of a Peripheral Neuropathy and how to treat them.
- PN Basics
- Nerve Fiber types and why they matter to you
- Positive and Negative Signs of PN
- Patterns of Sensory and Motor Loss
- Microglia in the Spinal Cord
- Mechanisms of Neuropathic pain
- The Neuropathic Pain Triad
- Type 2 Diabetic Neuropathy
- Autonomic Neuropathy
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Neuropathies in Systemic disease
- Hereditary Neuropathy
- Chemotherapy Induced Neuropathy
- Autoimmunity in Peripheral Neuropathy
- The role of gluten and Celiac Disease
- Compression syndromes
- Statins and neuropathy
- Mitochondria and Oxidation
- Lab Assessment–What tests to order for PN and what to leave out
- Blood chemistry – how to interpret blood sugar sugar markers and other items that are relevant to PN
- Physical and Neurological Examination for Peripheral Neuropathy
- An accurate method for measuring vibration sensation
- Tons of cases so you can internalize the material and use it on Monday.
- 14 Treatment Principles–the Bible (if you will)
- Diet–EXACTLY what to do for what you find wrong
- Stress Reduction–something that actually works
- Specific Therapies to Use for PN
- Effective clinically proven protocols for each category of Peripheral Neuropathy
- Learn how to Assess for Longitudinal Level of the Lesion
- Examination, Diagnosis, and Management of Dysautonomia
- Assessment of Lobes of the Brain- Parietal, Frontal, Temporal, Occipital
- Neuro-sensory examination techniques
- Cerebellar and Vestibular testing and rehabilitation
- Eye movement analysis and rehabilitation strategies
Mastery of Neurochemistry of Peripheral Neuropathy is perfect for novice and seasoned veterans alike.
This is not a re-hash of worn out old material. Mastery of Neurochemistry of Peripheral Neuropathy is the leading edge of Functional Neurology and Functional Medicine.
Scholars Enrolled in This Program will Recieve:
- 3 Days of Live Training with Dr. David Clark
- 2 year access to the Recording after the Module
- Flipped Classroom
- 3 months of unlimited access to Medline upon completion of the module
- An Invitation to the Private Peripheral Neuropathy Facebook Group
Early Bird Tuition: $1250 (register 45 days before the event for tuition discount)
General Tuition: $1400